Sunday, April 3, 2011

He Stamps and Cooks!

With Colin showing an interest in learning to cook I recently suggested that he should have a go at cooking tea, which he has now done on a couple of occassions. He plans the menu and cooks it, I am always on hand to answer any questions, but I generally just let him do his own thing in the kitchen. On Saturday the menu was Parmasen and Parsley Veal Schnitzels, mashed potato with bacon and roast pumpkin. It was a lovely meal and I am very proud of the effort that Colin puts into his cooking and it is always nice to have a night off from cooking. This is the meal he dished up:



Here is Colin, enjoying the fruits of his labour!



What a fabulous husband!

After that wonderful meal, we headed over to Sharnee's to do some stamping. We had such a great evening, chatting and stamping and we all managed to get projects done, which is always good. Here are Sharnee and I enjoying the night:








And here are all our projects for the evening:



One card that I was particulary pleased with is this card that I made for a good friend of mine.



I used a new stamp set called Nature Walk and my favourite colour at the moment Marina Mist.

Another card I made was for my brother and sister and laws wedding anniversary:



And this is the masterpiece that Colin created:



It was a very productive evening!

1 comment:

  1. It sure was a productive eve!!! What a ball we had! I'm sooo excited for you and your cooking husband too!! WOW when will he stop surprising us with his talent!!! Such a fabbo couple you are!
    SMiles SHarnee :)

    ReplyDelete