Monday, December 3, 2012

Update on Owen

Hello,

Owen is doing well and in the past week he has starting doing a lot of walking.  I took him for his second hair cut on the weekend, which he was none too impressed about.  He created quite the scene when the lady started cutting his hair.  I was able to distract him with my purse, which he isn't normally allowed to play with.  We went to his day care centre for orientation today, I think he will be quite happy there once he settles in.

Here is our little man.

 
In our old kitchen, before it was ripped out.

 
Getting ready for Christmas.  I got him a t-shirt which says, "Official toy tester" and it came with the little Santa Hat.

 
 
Having a tanty!

 
After the tanty!  All those little curls are gone for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment