Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The House

Hello,

Thought I would put some updated photos of the house up.  It is almost finished now and we are living in it, but I thought I would put up some photos of the new extension without all of our stuff in it and add some more photos later.



This is our new lounge room, beyond the double door way is our entrance and the door way you can see beyond that was our old back door.

 
This is the new kitchen, with the dining room area off to the left hand side.

 
The kitchen again, the door off the kitchen is our lovely big walk in pantry.  I don't know how we coped with such a tiny pantry.

 
This is our rumpus, which is now home to our eight ball table.  The room of this is the study (or should I say my crafting room with a small corner for Colin and his computer).
 
I promise to put up more pictures, hopefully soon, of the furnished new extension, plus the renovated old living area, which is now our master bedroom with ensuite.

No comments:

Post a Comment