Tuesday, February 19, 2013

So Tired

Hello,

Another challenge page this week.  I started this page when my good friends Sharnee and Jayne came over for our monthly scrap together.  I am really enjoying the layout challenges from Creative Scrappers.  The layout challenge this time is below:

 

I wasn't really fired up about this layout, but I saw this as a challenge and gave it a go. I am quite happy with the end result.

Here is my page:


The photo of me was taken in Vancouver, we were waiting for a bus to pick us up to go to the boat for the whale watching tour.  The jet lag and non stop activities of the past few days had caught up with me.  I could only manage to open one eye fully and the other one was only half open.

Needless to say, we slept on the bus on the way to see the whales and on the boat!


No comments:

Post a Comment