Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Just Add Ink and Stampin Up Only Challenge

Hello There,

I have been playing around with my card design for my swap for the Stampin' Up Convention next month! I came up with this card (not my swap) which I though fitted nicely with the Just Add Ink challenge, Just Add a Fun Background.  I also wanted to enter  a card in the Stampin Up Only challenge for this week which is Anything Sizzix.


I used glossy white card stock and put some Island Indigo, Pool Party and Wisteria Wonder ink from a re-inker directly on the card, I then rubbed it all over using a tissue.  I then put it through the Big Shot using the cloud embossing folder and sanded it back to reveal the white card.  I cut out the butterflies and stuck them on and put it through the cloud embossing folder again (taking care to match it up).

7 comments:

  1. Hey there precious lady! Soo pleased to see you've been making time for stamping!!! What a cool card, soo much effort in matching those butterfly's!! MY you have always been awesome at backgrounds!!!
    HUgs and smiles SHarnee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea - I like the technique you have used on the background. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool technique, Kim! I am impressed with how you lined up the embossing on the butterflies with the embossing on the background. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab idea and it looks great!

    Thanks for playing in the challenge this week at Just Add Ink.

    Trish
    JAI Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had fun making this card and getting creative. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the butterflies and your cool technique using the Cloud EF- thanks for sharing with us at SU-Only Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on the SUO challenge!! What a cool card!

    ReplyDelete