Monday, July 1, 2013

Perfectly Rustics Challenge 1

Hello There,

Yes I am still here, just been ultra busy.  I don't know where the time goes.  My husband, Colin and I have been busy getting our own challenge site up and running.  Colin is doing all the computer work and I am being creative!  There are currently three people on the team, myself and my good friends and fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrators Sharnee and Jayne.  The site is called Perfectly Rustics.  Please pop over to visit and put in an entry.  The challenge for this week is a sketch layout which I came up with, here is the sketch:


And here is my card:

 
I made this card for my Mum and Dad's wedding anniversary (43 years I think).
 
Thanks for stopping by and please call in to Perfectly Rustics.
 


1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card Kim, i do love that flower and the different embossing folders you've used are lovely! I'm sure your parents would have loved it!
    Smiles SHarnee :)

    ReplyDelete