Monday, August 26, 2013

Perfectly Rustics Challenge 5

Hello There,

Yes I am still here, just been busy with Stamp Clubs, Stamp Camp and life in general.  I have been quite slack in not getting up my posts for the Perfectly Rustics Challenges, so I decided that it was about time that I got one up again.  This weeks challenge is a layout challenge, which was designed by my good self.  Here is the sketch:


And here is my page:



My lovely husband, Colin, has taken to photographing my cards and pages with various items from his Lego collection.  It is a little bit of fun.  I particularly like the dog in the foreground being feed a sausage.

Please stop by at Perfectly Rustics and play along with this fortnights challenge.

1 comment:

  1. I think the lego props are fun too!! I especailly LOVE this week that he has the fire truck to help hold the page with the little Firey holding onto the edge of the page!!! SOOO COOL!!
    Great page dear Kim!
    thanks for the wonderful sketch!
    SMiles SHArnee ;)

    ReplyDelete