Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Perfectly Rustics Challenge Number 7

Hello There,

The Perfectly Rustics challenge this fortnight is embossing.  So with this in mind I set to work creating a card for my beautiful husband for our third wedding anniversary.  I used the wood grain back ground stamp to emboss the back ground then cut it up, used a sponge dauber to soften the edges and give them some definition.  I then stuck all the pieces down, not in order, to give a wood panelled wall effect.  I also embossed the greeting on the card.  I must that I am totally chuffed with the way that this card turned out and would have been happy to retire my stamping hobby on this awesome card.  But no fear I am not retiring yet.  I am on quite a creating roll at the moment, which is good as I was in a bit of a slump for a while there.  Hope you like my card and please call over to the Perfectly Rustics site to join in the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment