Saturday, December 28, 2013

Scrap & Music Challenge

Hello There,

With the rush of Christmas over and being awake at 4.45am yesterday I decided to have a look for a scrapbooking challenge to partake in and found the Scrap and Music challenge, courtesy of my friend Sharnee.  The song for the challenge was "Like a Prayer" by Madonna. Here is the layout for the challenge:


 
Here is my page:
 
 
 
 
I decided to use the lyrics of "you're here with me, it's like a dream"  to scrap a photo of my husband and I when we were on the tour bus that went to Athabasca Glacier in Canada.
 
I am quite pleased with how it has turned out.
 
Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. MATE!!! I'm totally impressed that you did the sewing line!!! OUTSTANDING!! I really like that doily looking flower and the woodgrain DSP, I spot some more gorgeous grunge there too!!! GOTTA love that stamp set!
    Hope you sleep well tonight dear lady,
    Hugs and smiles SHarnee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch! Love the woodgrain background with the pops of yellow. Thanks for joining in at Scrap & Music!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Thank you for joining us at Scrap & Music!

    ReplyDelete