Monday, January 27, 2014

Perfectly Rustics - Love Challenge

Hi There,

The challenge at Perfectly Rustics this fortnight is to show the love and to include the word 'Love' in your creation. I am slowly working my way through my wedding photos and decided to use a photo of myself and my bridal assistant and good friend, James.  I am not one to get all excited about weddings and when it came to choosing a bridesmaid I instantly thought of James.  It was so much easier to hire a suit and not have to worry about hair and make-up etc etc.  It is definitely the way to go.  I decided to team the theme of Love with the layout challenge over at Sketch n Scrap.  This is the layout design:


 Here is my page:



Thanks for stopping by and may the crafting force be with you!

13 comments:

  1. great take on the sketch! Love all the circles and your colors are divine! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super page again lovely Kim!! The sanded edges are awesome!!!
    (just reminded me I need to post my inspiration card..... opps!!!) Love that moment too, such wonderful friends you are!!!
    Hope you are feeling better too and not too hot!! THinking of you
    SMiles Sharnee :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout and fantastic title! Love what you did with the sketch challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The verticle photo works so well with the sketch!! Lovely and soft! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!! :) Evie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your page looks fab turned like that and what beautiful colour combo. Thanks for sharing your wedding page with us at Sketch N Scrap. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful take on the sketch!! I love the colors you chose, they complement that photo perfectly. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet layout! Love the beautiful colors and your details! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your take on this sketch and the colors you used ! Wonderful. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch-N-Scrap !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful layout!!! Love all those doilies!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just gorgeous! Love that color combo. Thank you playing along with us at Sketch 'N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely layout! The title pieces are wonderful, Thanks for sharing with Sketch-N-Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  13. Incredibly sweet! Thank you for joining in at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete