Monday, June 30, 2014

Perfectly Rustics - 1 Year Anniversary!

Hello There,

It is hard to believe that the Perfectly Rustics Challenge Blog has been going for a year now!  My how time does fly, which is the theme for this fortnight's challenge, incorporate a clock or time in your project.  I used this theme to create a scrapbook page of a photo of myself when I was about the same age that my son is now.  Here is the page:

 
I look forward to seeing your creations over at Perfectly Rustics and a big welcome to our new Design Team Member Cathie Borowski!
 
Happy Crafting and may the crafting force be with you.
 

1 comment:

  1. WOW Kin this page is soooo awesome!!! The colours are super duper and the layout, WOW!!!! Have i seen this in real life???? such a fantastic page for a special occasion!!! YAY on a Year at Perfectly Rustics!!!
    COngrat's to us all!!
    Smiles and hugs SHarnee :)

    ReplyDelete