Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Perfectly Rustics - Little Boy or Girl

Hello There,

I don't know about you, but I always love creating projects for the precious little ones in our lives, so that is exactly what the challenge is over at Perfectly Rustics this fortnight.  I made a Birthday card for a special little man who turned one.  I used Tangerine Tango and Tempting Turquoise together, which are awesome together for a little boy.  I also used a stamp set from Heartfelt Creations, I just loved the plane and the clouds in this set.  I added colour with a blender pen.  I am so chuffed with this card, here it is:






So break out the inner child and get creating and enter the challenge at Perfectly Rustics.  
 
Thanks for stopping by and may the crafting force be with you.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Happy Monday!

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo cute! You're right - the blue and orange are awesome together! Love your pierced "string" from the balloon.

    ReplyDelete